Q ENERGY aims to be a major player in the energy transition in France and Europe, with the objective of changing the way we produce and use energy. We have been developing, building and operating renewable energy projects for nearly 25 years and are proud to work every day to produce more sustainable and accessible energy.
What makes the difference for our employees?
- Strong, embodied values,
- A close-knit management team,
- The dynamics of a learning organisation,
- A company in constant development,
- Appreciating and developing skills.
Working at Q ENERGY France means making the most of the following benefits:
- Home-office days and flexible working hours,
- 4 days off a year to help your favourite associations and charities,
- A matching programme for your charity donations of up to €500 per year,
- Sustainable mobility package of up to €600 a year for soft mobility (such as cycling) or carpooling/public transport,
- Luncheon vouchers (€9 a day and covered 50% by the company),
- Very good health (including family) and life insurance cover,
- Well-being activities (dance, pilates, sophrology) and numerous events organised by the works committee.
Diversity and inclusion
We promote a professional environment based on respect and caring, bringing together people from different backgrounds to provide innovative ideas and new perspectives. We are working hard on our diversity and inclusion strategy to ensure equal opportunities and we support the career paths of all.
Q ENERGY France is committed to considering all applicants on an equal basis. We are careful to adapt our recruitment and integration process to people with disabilities.
To learn more about our contributions to sustainability as a company, see our 2021 CSR Report for France.